Sign in to follow this  
Sorter

Donation benefits

6 posts in this topic

From what i have read the premium donation membership grands some pretty cool but not gamebreaking p2w perks.
bonus exp
bonus sp
bonus droprate
some cool character options like name color, an auto enchant feature, and other quality of life benefits.
and im ok with this i think its great, and it will entice me and my clan to support the server without being a p2w noob.

however, i need to hear it from you, the GM's. that there will not be an option to donate for;
Adena
High end gear
other features that would be OP compared to a free to play user.
please clarify.

1 minute ago, Sorter said:

From what i have read the premium donation membership grands some pretty cool but not gamebreaking p2w perks.
bonus exp
bonus sp
bonus droprate
some cool character options like name color, an auto enchant feature, and other quality of life benefits.
and im ok with this i think its great, and it will entice me and my clan to support the server without being a p2w noob.

however, i need to hear it from you, the GM's. that there will not be an option to donate for;
Adena
High end gear
other features that would be OP compared to a free to play user.
please clarify.

Hello the only benefits you will get from premium is extra exp/sp and stuff.
On beta we added everything on donation store and alot of people though we will have Elegia and other stuff on donation store. You will be albe to see your self when server opens. We are making everything to make fair gameplay for everyone. 

that is good news im happy to hear it.
yes the server message mentioned that items in donate shop were only for testing, but i just had to hear it from the mouth of a human.

thanks again.
time to dig in!

so in Donation Shop ingame have dyna and moirai sets weps jewels, my question is in the future u will add new gears as well or no? i mean vesper vorpal etc.

yes ... we watch the game ... we want balance !! When players take  moirai and vesper , we will put also at donation shop !